Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Before & After Photos of DIY Haircuts



If you've watched the video above of me cutting my daughter's hair into a Farrah Fawcett 'shag' cut, you might have noticed people in the comments saying they are going to give it a go. This is great! It's such a good feeling to think other women are going to be liberated from hairdressing costs, time and disappointments, just as I have been for several years.

I've been asking people to send in some before and after photos to show their DIY haircut results having watched the video. Finally, someone has sent some in...thanks Karen!

KAREN'S DIY HAIRCUT

 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut

I think Karen looks so much better! She has a lifted appearance with more fullness to the sides of her face and less length dragging her down. Definitely a more youthful look!

Well done Karen on braving it and congratulations on joining the DIY haircut movement!


ZAHANDRA'S DIY HAIRCUT

 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut
 
Before & After Photos DIY Haircut

Above is Zahandra Alvarez from Los Angeles who wanted to show off her before and after DIY haircut photos.

Doesn't she look so much better?! What a transformation! She looks younger and cuter and her face shape appears to have changed to a heart shape. It's such a good idea to frame your face with curls.

This is what Zahandra has to say about her experience.

'Alright so here are the before and after pictures! The last two pictures included because you can really see how my curls got more defined compared to how my hair used to be. Thank you so much for the video! Ever since I cut my hair this way I’ve gotten so many compliments and it’s a very unique haircut nowadays so I definitely get some stares (not bad ones) when I go to the grocery store. Hopefully this can inspire others too.'


NINA'S DIY HAIRCUT

Nina's DIY haircut - Before and After

 
Nina's DIY haircut - Before and After

What can I say?! Nina looks super-cool with her new DIY haircut! She looked great before because of her very pretty face but now her hair is just awesome. 

Here's what Nina said...

It has been a couple of month since I told you I was going to try your DIY haircut. I finally found the time to do so, and the results are unbelievable ! I love the volume it gives me, and also the authentic retro vibe it gives off ! I took pictures especially for your blog so I am sending them to you right now.
Thank you again for answering my questions in the first place. Now thanks to you I can cut my own hair and I know for sure it is going to turn out amazing and suit my 70s style !


If you are going to copy the haircut in the video, please also take some before and after photos of your DIY haircut and email to me here if you want them to appear in this archive of success stories and include any tips you can pass on. Email me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment